Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A very lazy day



I had a very lazy day today. It was raining like hell in Chennai. Actually, it was raining heavily from last night. This morning around 7:00 AM, I head a deafning sound of thunder and i was wide awake. It was, you know a very lazy morning. Had no mood at all to go to office.

Sat in my bed and read newspaper(Hindu). Got up to get ready for office. I always walk to my office, as today. Guess what, the road to my office was full of water and I really can't spend my day in office with wet shocks.

I decided to take an auto. As always you have to bargain with them. Since i have become good at it, it successeded to force them to give me a ride of Rs. 30. Actually this itself is a big money, but anyhow.

I had a headache in the evening so i came back home early. Watched "Friends" and then "Seinfeld". Cooked a nice meal for myself. Had dinner and then took a shower. Its very tough in Chennai, not to take shower in the night and go to bed.

Humidity is so high here, by the day your day gets over, your body is like a sticky gel.

OK, I am done for the day. I will probably read something for some more than and they bye to Nov, 20th 2007.

---
Rajesh Choubey
Chennai 11/20/2007, 11:36 PM.

No comments: